Monday, December 29, 2008

Mental Toughness Youth Build U.S.A.

By many names Anthony Sampson carries the titles of Brother Anthony, Master Senior Drill Instructor, Captain, Shihan and Grandmaster. I have always personally known him as Brother Anthony, a kind and humble mentor of all men and women, black, white and Hispanic. Over seven years ago he changed my life from a single parent lost in the mix of parenthood to a disciplined mother with purpose. He taught me (which I will never forget) "In Life You Do Not Get What You Deserve Perhaps Only What You Negotiate." It was an epiphany. Brother Anthony Has the gift of speaking to the very essence of a person's being. I am thankful for him and the lessons he teaches. Today I am better because of his intervention and I thank (Allah) GOD for allowing him to bless me and my four children. I honor you Brother Anthony as a man who cherishes all of God's creation. God Bless you Brother and

Grandmaster Anthony for everything.

Student of the Vanguard,


Sister Stacey

No comments: